Luxury Real Estate Blog and News
Foster + Partners has submitted plans for a super-tall tower as part of the redevelopment of South Quay Plaza on London’s Isle of Dogs.
Held in cooperation with PropGoLuxury.com, the LPS Gala Cocktail Party is the glamorous highlight of the 7th edition of LPS Beijing – The Luxury Properties Showcase.
A London apartment that spans three neighboring Queen Anne Revival-style buildings has been listed for about $46 million.
French actress Catherine Deneuve has reportedly put her holiday home up for sale. The Château de Primard, located 75 km from Paris, will go on the market for a cool €4 million.
LPS Beijing 2014 VIP Grand Opening Reception Will Kick Off China's Leading Luxury Property Show In StyleApril 17, 2014 - Beijing
Held in cooperation with PropGoLuxury.com, the exclusive VIP Grand Opening reception of LPS Beijing 2014 will be held on Friday, May 16, at 10am at the glamorous 5-star Legendale Beijing.
The state of Qatar has signed a $100 million contract to buy an Upper East Side townhouse that will become their consulate.
A spec home in the Hollywood Hills of Los Angeles that comes fully stocked—down to the towels, soap and even toothbrushes—will soon list for $38 million.
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's French Chateau
- Top 10 world's most expensive homes
- Tiger Wood's New $54 million Jupiter Island Home
- Shard London Bridge starts construction
- Mohamed Hadid lists Bel-Air home at $72 million
- Biggest House In America Up For Sale
- Aaron Spelling Manor for Sale: $150 Million
- Madonna $32 million New York Mansion
- Top 10 most expensive streets in the world
- Paris Hilton's dog mansion