Luxury Real Estate Blog and News
The state of Qatar has signed a $100 million contract to buy an Upper East Side townhouse that will become their consulate.
A spec home in the Hollywood Hills of Los Angeles that comes fully stocked—down to the towels, soap and even toothbrushes—will soon list for $38 million.
Indigo Properties is planning to launch Indigo Zen, a villa development in Dubai Golf City, Dubailand, featuring 350 villas. The project is expected to be launched during the first half of 2014.
Construction of the Jeddah-based Kingdom Tower, which is set to be the world's tallest building, is scheduled to begin next month.
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's French Chateau
- Top 10 world's most expensive homes
- Tiger Wood's New $54 million Jupiter Island Home
- Shard London Bridge starts construction
- Mohamed Hadid lists Bel-Air home at $72 million
- Biggest House In America Up For Sale
- Aaron Spelling Manor for Sale: $150 Million
- Madonna $32 million New York Mansion
- Top 10 most expensive streets in the world
- Paris Hilton's dog mansion