Luxury Real Estate Blog and News
Under Indonesian law, foreigners are not permitted to have real estate / property in Indonesia. However, foreign individuals can legally acquire real estate / property in Indonesia and enjoy full beneficial rights. Buyers should seek legal advice when securing property in Bali with the following options available:
Provence Alpes Cote dAzur
Price tags for properties in Provence have escalated sharply over the last two decades as demand has steadily grown for authentic stone villas set in idyllic countryside. Lyrical books about the region, and better transport links, led to an influx of foreign buyers, which naturally pushed prices up. But today’s fragile housing market is forcing vendors to look more objectively at the value of their homes, resulting in more reasonable asking prices.
Residential developments located close to nature and with million dollar price tags have become a growing trend in Vietnam’s property market. Nha Trang and Da Lat cities, which are renowned for private beaches and natural pine forests respectively, are proof to this. The seaside city of Nha Trang has been very successful in attracting buyers for luxury resort projects while Da Lat has welcomed many visitors since a number of resort villa projects were launched recently.
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's French Chateau
- Top 10 world's most expensive homes
- Tiger Wood's New $54 million Jupiter Island Home
- Shard London Bridge starts construction
- Biggest House In America Up For Sale
- Mohamed Hadid lists Bel-Air home at $72 million
- Aaron Spelling Manor for Sale: $150 Million
- Madonna $32 million New York Mansion
- Top 10 most expensive streets in the world
- Paris Hilton's dog mansion