Luxury Real Estate Blog and News
Hua Hin, Cha Am and Pranburi’s bourgeoning condominium sector continued to thrive through 2013, with a further 1,290 units added to the market, according to a recent Colliers report.
Sotheby’s International Realty recently published its luxury housing properties global survey, ranking Taipei second based on 2013 sales data.
Thailand’s current political crisis has been surprisingly beneficial to foreign sales of luxury properties as the baht gradually depreciates, according to real estate analysts.
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's French Chateau
- Top 10 world's most expensive homes
- Tiger Wood's New $54 million Jupiter Island Home
- Shard London Bridge starts construction
- Mohamed Hadid lists Bel-Air home at $72 million
- Biggest House In America Up For Sale
- Aaron Spelling Manor for Sale: $150 Million
- Madonna $32 million New York Mansion
- Top 10 most expensive streets in the world
- Paris Hilton's dog mansion