Luxury Real Estate Blog and News
Prime residential prices in Abu Dhabi soared by nine percent during the first quarter of 2014 as the market continued to grow.
Majority of wealthy Chinese nationals are spending their fortune mainly on luxury properties, yachts and private jets, based on the latest Luxury Consumer Price Index by Hurun Research Institute.
Indonesia leads the Asia-Pacific region as the most efficient and transparent developing commercial real estate market.
Some Chinese real estate developers are pushing for more transactions in Hong Kong as the Mainland market slows down.
Chinese and Singaporean developers are contemplating bigger price cuts in an effort to attract more homebuyers as domestic residential markets start to cool down.
Foreign investors are eyeing more projects in the Vietnamese property sector as the market increasingly becomes more open to overseas investment opportunities.
The serviced residences sector is becoming increasingly popular among investors and clients in several Asia-Pacific markets, where developers are expanding their reach in the niche segment.
Affluent Indians on average invest about 44 percent of their wealth on properties, much higher than global average of 24 percent, according to research by Knight Frank.
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's French Chateau
- Top 10 world's most expensive homes
- Tiger Wood's New $54 million Jupiter Island Home
- Shard London Bridge starts construction
- Biggest House In America Up For Sale
- Mohamed Hadid lists Bel-Air home at $72 million
- Aaron Spelling Manor for Sale: $150 Million
- Madonna $32 million New York Mansion
- Top 10 most expensive streets in the world
- Paris Hilton's dog mansion