Property Type : Farm/Ranch/Plantation
Property Style : N/A
Build Size : 25,080 ft² / 2,330 m²
Land Size : N/A
Bedroom : 11
Bathroom : 15
Half Bathroom : 0
A few minutes from Orvieto, full of mysticism and suggestion, that lies this noble Real Estate dating back to 1800. The area is the most beautiful as it is located on the provincial road of the Abbadia, name taken by the existence of an old church a few metres from the property. The estate is composed by a restored manor Villa with private park, a partially restored old farmhouse now divided into apartments, a lemon house, a swimming pool and 9 hectares of olive grove. From the occidental part of the river Tiber, where once Etruschi settled, with Perugia on the right hand side and the wonderful Todi, Spello, Assisi and Spoleto on the left handside, lies Orvieto , erect on a high tuff cliff overlooking the valley and with its famous gothic Cathedral built around late Middle Age. Just outside Orvieto there is the old Abbazia of Saints Severo and Martirio (XII-XIII century) and also the famous monumental Etruscan necropolis of Tuff. And it is just a few minutes from this town full of mysticism and suggestion, that lies this noble Real Estate dating back to 1800, placed on a slightly hilly position. The property dominates the whole valley enjoying a beautiful view on the landscape around. The area is the most beautiful as it is located on the provincial road of the Abbadia, name taken by the existence of an old church a few metres from the property. The estate is composed by a restored manor Villa with private park, a partially restored old farmhouse now divided into apartments, a colonica to be restored, a storage for tools, a lemon house, a swimming pool and 9 hectares of olive grove.THE VILLAThe historical padronal Villa has been built at the end of 1800 and disposed on two levels plus tower and is now restored to a high level taste and good materials. This is the main building of the property, recognized as one of the most attractive things for its architecture and the excellence of its finishes. The functional conditions are perfect, thanks to the careful restoration operated with old local, good quality materials. Accessable from the ground floor, it has: dining room with vaulted ceiling and rubbed up terracotta flooring, bathroom, kitchen, storage, living room with old stone fireplace and external access, sitting room with frescoed ceiling. Still on the ground level there is: cellar, private chapel, a laundry and a bathroom with shower A studio, also convertible into a further living area lies on the left side on the entrance door. On the first floor we find: four double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, hallway, gorgeous panoramic terrace. The floors are linked by a wonderful marble staircase. A lovely park of secular trees and enclosed by a surrounding wall surrounds the Villa .THE FARMHOUSE:The farmhouse has been built around 1800 by the previous owners of the estate and has the typical aspect of a casa padronale. It has been used as a storage for wheat and olives. It has a ground floor, a first floor, wide panoramic terraces, gardens with footpaths, large cantinas. Partially divided into 5 medium-sized apartments with excellent materials it is currently composed as follows: The ground floor of 600 square metres needs to be finished but has already been renovated in the roof and ceilings, made with chestnut beams and old terracotta tiles. It could be used to create a spa with indoor pool or a restaurant or even to be divided into further apartments ideal to be rented out. The apartments are composed as follows: 1)Living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. 2)Sitting room with fireplace, kitchen, bathroom with shower, bedroom and bathroom. 3)Living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. 4)Living room with fireplace, panoramic terrace, hallway, bathroom with shower, two bedrooms and bathroom with bath. 5)Living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with shower. On the ground floor we find: reception, office and bathroom. There are large door-windows which make every room very bright and warm. It is all surrounded by a private park with 9 hectares of olive grove and 1 hectare of mature gardens. The property is easily reachable through a short white road in excellent condition, which leads to a parking area with plenty of space. All the services have already been connected: electricity (16 kw), mains water and mains gas.STORAGE FOR TOOLS:Next to this building there is a old storage for tools of 300 square metres. It is possible to demolish this structure and create a new one for the same size.LEMON HOUSE:Old building of 70 square metres to be internally restored. Roof and ceilings have been recently re-made.POOL:Of recent construction, has roman staircase and safety PVC covering. Paved patio. Size 7 x 14 m.DETACHED FAMHOUSE.300 meters away from what above described , set on a beautiful panoramic spot and totally surrounded by olive grove, there is an old stone farmhouse to be restored dating back to 1800. The property is set on two floors and consists of about 200 square metres with the possibility of being enlarged of further 100 square meters ( which could be alternatively used to build a dependance). Easily reachable by the private drive with cypresses.LAND:9 hectares of agricultural land with DOP olive grove producing a very good olive oil without any bitter or fat taste. The production of oil is around 20 quintals. Glasshouse for plants recovering. A few kilometres the A1 exit, the railway station (2kms); the historical centre of Orvieto (3kms) and a big shopping centre (1,5kms).