For Sale, 4,091,469 USD
Property Type : Apartment
Property Style : N/A
Build Size : 3,831 ft² / 356 m²
Land Size : 166,878,360 ft² / 15,503,507 m² Convert Land Size
Bedroom : 5
Bathroom : 0
Half Bathroom : N/A
It is the only house in the street with a direct view on this exceptional work by architect Tjeerd Kuipers.
Because the building was divided horizontally, a façade was created with a unique width of 13,5 meters. This width creates a particularly attractive backyard with an enormous surface of 147 m2 situated on the southeast. The first floor is fully shaped and mentioned for living space, including a large kitchen, TV room, dining room in the conservatory on the garden side and a spacious office/library room. The basement concerns a full layer on garden level, is equipped with 5 bedrooms, three bathrooms, several storage rooms and a utility/laundry room. The house is located on freehold.
The property concerns two apartment rights located on the ground floor and the basement and has the following layout:
Entrance into the spacious and high vestibule with marble finishing. Passage to the central hall, also finished with a beautiful marble floor and paneling. A beautiful and original restored display cabinet divides the hall from the dining room/conservatory at the back, and creates a beautiful view to the garden side. The spacious living room is located at the front side of the house and has two large windows and a ceiling height of approximately 3.08m, which creates a lot of light. The living room has direct view at all Zevenlanden houses. The living room is separated from the kitchen through beautiful high en-suite doors. The architecturally designed kitchen comes with a specially made marble counter top and details. This high end kitchen is fully equipped with a 6-burner gas cooker, an integrated extractor hood, built-in refrigerators, a dishwasher and an attractive fireplace. The warmly decorated dining room is located at the back and is closeble from the kitchen by black shutters from Piet Boon. The dining room has large-sized high windows overlooking the garden and has sliding doors to the spacious terrace, which rests on foundated piles in the garden. From this terrace you can overlook the Vondelpark. On the left side of the house, a spacious office has been created with a library cabinet of Vonder and a cozy small sitting area in the conservatory at the back. Second hall with stairs down and separate toilet. Large TV room at the front.
Central hall, spacious bedroom at the front with private entrance from the street side. Two good sized children bedrooms also located at the front. The fourth spacious bedroom is located on the garden side and has access through folding doors to the garden located on the south-east. The master bedroom is located on the left backend and has a Mediterranean atmosphere in terms of color and a walk in closet with trellis doors made by Vonder. This style has been extended in the bathroom en suite, which makes it a nicely coherent total. The bathroom has a toilet, walk-in shower and elegant double sinks. From this bedroom there is also access to the sunny backyard through folding doors. Because of the façade width, a convenient layout has been made in which the second and third bathrooms are centrally located in the middle and mirrored to each other. The second hall is located on the right back side and has a spacious laundry room, and a handy small pantry that provides comfort for diners in the garden. This spacious backyard is almost 14 meters wide and has a depth of 10.7 meters. This lovely garden has an impressive surface of 147 m2 and is conveniently located on the southeast. Due to the width, there are various possibilities to finish the garden according to your own wishes and taste.
- The association of owners is active under the name 'VvE Roemer Visscherstraat 19-21' and is in own management.
- The service costs are approximately € 300, - per month.
- Meetings take place annually.
- The paintwork at the front of the building was completed in 2018, the maintenance on the façade of the back side together with the woodwork was carried out in 2017.
- The maintenance of the roof has been checked very recently and has been approved, the foundation has been restored in 2012 at the time of the devision.
- According to the NEN 2580 measurement, the living area is 355.86 m2.
- In accordance with the NEN 2580 measurement, the surface of the garden is 147 m2.
- The house is located on freehold.
- In 2013, the owners have completely and very tastefully renovated the apartment where an atmospheric home has been created while retaining the authentic details.
- All fitted wardrobes are created by the prestigious Vonder brand.
- The frames are from Tudor and at the back side there are several electric shutters.
- The indoor painting work took place in 2018.
- The garden is located on the favorable southeast with lots of sun hours.
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Amsterdam, section R, number 8049 index 1
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Amsterdam, section R, number 8049 index 2.
- A house with all beloved details, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, attractive finishes, a terrace, very spacious garden and located on a very popular location at the Vondelpark.
- In accordance with the BAG viewer the year of construction is 1893.
This charming property is located in a quiet and green street in the popular Old West, between the Vondelstraat and the Zandpad. This street is known for the beautiful characteristic buildings dated around 1900, with the most famous detail the Zevenlandenhuizen designed by architect Tjeerd Kuipers. The street itself is very quiet, but is a second away from the P.C. Hooftstraat with a diverse range of luxury shops, restaurants and boutiques. The lively Leidseplein with various entertainment venues is just a 3-minute bike ride away. For relaxation you will find the Vondelpark literally at the end of the street. The Ring A10 is easy to reach via the Overtoom.
The delivery will take place in consultation.