For Sale, Price Upon Rrequest
7001/9 Hamilton Avenue Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Property Type : Apartment
Property Style : Co-Op
Build Size : 3,422 ft² / 318 m²
Land Size : N/A
Bedroom : 3
Bathroom : 4
Half Bathroom : 0
Designed for entertaining, this luxury apartment features a rarity of three balconies, one very large north facing that flow from the open plan living area, which gives you multiple options for the other two balconies that could be utilised by the adjoining bedrooms as balconies, private retreats or studies.
This floor plan is loved for its expanse, so it even has room for a pool table and putting green (unfortunately these don't come with the apartment). This apartment will tick many boxes for large and extended families wanting extra space and the luxury apartment investor with the bonus of two master suites, a third bedroom with an en-suite, powder room and separate laundry.
At this height you are not only living in one of the Australia's highest residential buildings, therefore one of the highest sub-penthouses sharing the floor with only two other apartments but you have a level of privacy never experienced before and unlikely to be replicated.
- Three bedrooms, two master suites
- Three en-suites, one powder room and laundry
- Three balconies spread over 60sqm
- Three apartments per floor
- Two side-by-side car spaces
- Live in or rent out for great returns
- Unique architectural design with curved form creates interesting spaces rather than typical square box shapes
- Balcony design provides shelter from prevailing winds and assures a sunny aspect
- Extended family opportunity for luxury accommodation with separate ensuites to all bedrooms
- Convenient close access to patrolled beach and promenade
- Resort lifestyle with well planned security control
This award winning resort is situated a short stroll from the ever expanding Surfers Paradise, enjoy the vast facilities on offer which include two outdoor pools, heated indoor pool, large fitness centre, spa, sauna, bbq and multiple dining options.