For Sale, 1,495,000 EUR (~ 1,766,722 USD)
Duinweg 91, South Holland, Netherlands
Property Type : Single Family Home
Property Style : Modern
Build Size : N/A
Land Size : N/A
Bedroom : 3
Bathroom : 2
Half Bathroom : 1
Fantastic apartment of approximately 203 m2 on the 3rd floor located at the front of the luxury apartment complex "BELLA DUNA" in The Hague "Van Stolkpark". The apartment has 2 spacious bedrooms (possibility of 3!), 2 spacious bathrooms, 2 private parking spaces and a large terrace on the southwest, so you can enjoy the sun all day long. The small-scale complex also offers a common bicycle shed and a wine cellar!
The beautifully landscaped dune garden is enclosed with a stately fence. At the back of this dune garden is a romantic tea pavilion that you can use as a resident.
Main entrance with a stately landing staircase and stylish windows. You can reach the house with a double front door via the lift.
Spacious hall, wardrobe, modern toilet, wide corridor with closets and parquet floor, continuous to spacious living room with cozy fireplace. Second sitting room which can be enclosed.
Spacious kitchen with various built-in appliances and cooking island. Attached a large terrace and utility room.
Master bedroom with air conditioning, fitted wardrobes and access to the first modern bathroom with shower, 2 washbasins, 2nd toilet and bidet.
Second bedroom and second spacious modern bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, sink and 3rd toilet.
Two private parking spaces and storage are located in the basement.
The layout and dimensions can be found on the attached floor plans.
The "Van Stolkpark" is considered one of the most stately districts of The Hague. The location, with a view of the park pond, between various parks, between the Archipel neighborhood and the Scheveningen beach, and with good accessibility makes living very pleasant.
The Frederik Hendriklaan, the most charming shopping street, is around the corner with a wide range of specialty shops. Within walking distance, you will find the tram stop for line 1 towards The Hague city center with Schouwburg, theaters, museums, good restaurants and a wide range of shops. The beach is a 20 minute walk away!
- own ground;
- year of construction 2010;
- air conditioning master bedroom;
- electric blinds;
- various recessed spotlights;
- double glass with stained glass;
- concierge available on weekdays until 1 pm;
- the entire apartment has underfloor heating;
- new central heating boiler;
- common wine cellar with its own wine cabinets and tasting table in the basement below;
- common bicycle shed;
- dune garden with communal tea dome to be used;
- active VVE, monthly contribution € 537.96 per month and 2nd parking space € 29.49;
- parquet floor;
- fixed custom-made cabinets;
- government-protected cityscape;
- within walking / cycling distance of the Frederik Hendriklaan, the Westbroekpark and the beach;