For Sale, 625,000 GBP (~ 864,594 USD)
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
Property Type : Other Residential
Property Style : N/A
Build Size : N/A
Saleable Size : 527 ft² / 49 m²
Land Size : N/A
Bedroom : 1
Bathroom : 1
Half Bathroom : 0
- 999 year lease from 2014
- 125 metres from Hammersmith Station (District, Circle, Piccadilly, Hammersmith tube lines available)
- 22 minutes to Euston Square (UCL) via Circle or Hammersmith line
- 5 minutes walk to the nearest high street – Kings Mall, Sainsbury’s, M&S Food Hall, Ikea, retail, F&B
- Short walk to River Thames/ Fulham Riverside, one of the most beautiful stretches of the West Thames
- Weekly farmers market at the nearby Lyric Square
- Virtual tour - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=sAQTKfN7xhL
Imagine living in one of West London’s best-connected locations – Hammersmith, with so much on your doorstep and so much more to come.
Sovereign Court is only a short walk from Hammersmith stations and close to many of London’s most fashionable locations, including Kensington, Fulham
Set amongst modern restaurants, bars and independent cafés, together with worldclass shopping. Just down the road is some of London’s best-loved green space.
The iconic Hammersmith Bridge and the majestic River Thames are also nearby.
Theatre, cinema, dance and art venues are all on your doorstep, with the West End only a short tube ride away.
Hammersmith is a district of west London, England, located 4.3 miles (6.9 km) west-southwest of Charing Cross. It is the administrative centre of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, and identified in the London Plan as one of 35 major centres in Greater London.