For Sale, PRICE ON APPLICATION
Property Type : Residential Lot
Property Style :
Build Size : N/A
Land Size : 20,139 ft² / 1,871 m² Convert Land Size
Bedroom : 4
Bathroom : 3
Half Bathroom : 0
Extremely Rare Toorak Development Opportunity
Occupying a commanding Glyndebourne Avenue corner position, this substantial 1,871sqm (approx.) landholding presents an extremely rare townhouse, apartment or new home development opportunity (STCA) surrounded by world class amenities.
- Situated within one of Melbourne's most affluent suburbs.
- Located within a flexible General Residential Zone – Schedule 8 allowing a building height of up to 13m (STCA).
- Expansive dual frontage to Glyndebourne Avenue.
- Exceptional retail and hospitality amenity nearby including the Toorak Village, Hawksburn Village, Kooyong Village, High Street precinct, Glenferrie Road precinct, Chapel Street precinct, HomeCo Hawthorn East and Tooronga Village.
- Located within walking distance to a variety of public transport options including the Toorak Road tram, Glenferrie Road tram, Heyington train station and Kooyong train station.
- Close proximity to leading Melbourne private schools including Scotch College, St Kevin's College, St Catherine's School, Lauriston Girls' School and Loreto Mandeville Hall.