*** Priced to sell *** Splendid 19th century Château, 440m² entirely restored, large elegant reception rooms, 6 bright en-suite bedrooms, (Off Market)
For Sale, 1,780,000 EUR
(~ 2,127,100 USD)
Property Type : House
Property Style : Chateau
Build Size : 12,379 ft² / 1,150 m²
Land Size : 494,713 ft² / 45,960 m² Convert Land Size
Bedroom : 20
Bathroom : 12
Half Bathroom : N/A
This Château has an elegant atmosphere and is a prestigious residence! Description of the buildings
The chateau offers about 440m² living area on 3 levels.
Ground floor 230m²:
After a few steps is an outside landing below the south tower, the main entrance door leads into:
- An impressive fully original sitting room 68m² with a beautiful ceiling at 4.70m, the original windows are 3.20m high; a door leads to an east facing terrace partly covered by the east tower
- From this lounge is a 14m² corridor crossing the Château giving access to:
- The left a south facing room of 16m², ceiling at 3.63m
- The right a study 16m² with a marble fireplace
- The left a room of 20m² with a second independent access
- Straight ahead is the lovely original staircase
- The right is the fully equipped kitchen 17m²
- This kitchen is open in the corner to a lounge/dining room 48m² with fireplace, this lounge leads also to the east facing terrace
- From the kitchen there is another corridor 5m² to:
- A separate WC 1m²
- A large bathroom with Jacuzzi-bath, shower and double sink 13m²
- Laundry 14m²
First floor 150m²: landing 11m² with original wooden floor leading to:
- Suite 35m² with original high ceilings à la française, with lounge, bedroom and bathroom with bath, shower, 2 sinks and WC
- Suite 30m² with original high ceilings à la française, with lounge, bedroom and bathroom with 1 sink and WC
- 6 steps leading to another lovely landing 16m²
- Tower en-suite bedroom 31m² with 3 balconies overlooking the garden à la française with the bathroom in the tower, bath, 1 sink and WC
- Tower en-suite bedroom 28m² with again the bathroom in the tower, bath, 1 sink and WC
Second floor 60m²: landing 2m²
- Tower en-suite bedroom 34m² again with bathroom in the tower, Jacuzzi-bath, 1 sink and WC
- Tower en-suite bedroom 25m² again with bathroom in the tower, bath, 1 sink and WC
Swimming pool 11m x 6m, large terrace that needs to be tiled
Beautiful greenhouse (serre/orangerie) in good condition 36m² with an attached tower 12m², all to be restored
The following buildings with the apartments form an independent courtyard
Caretaker's house 120m² over 2 levels
This house is divided into 2 apartments, 1 has 2 bedrooms and the other has 3 bedrooms. This building is completely independent and both apartments benefit from a small outside space with a terrace and some plants.
3 identical apartments each 95m², attached to each other
Ground floor: open kitchen and dining/lounge area, study or bedroom
1st floor: 3 bedrooms and a shower room
Ground floor with ceiling 3.50m
- Reception room 280m² with stage 45m², heated by 4 professional hot air units, fully equipped
- sanitary installation 7 WC and 4 sinks, 27m²
- room for a kitchen / caterer 92m²
- storage 50m²
1st floor: empty space 280m²
- Barn 280m² on the ground floor and 280m² on the first floor, not used, completely empty
- Barn 125m² only ground floor
The flat 4.6ha grounds include the park à la française, pool area and the outbuildings as well as 2 large farming fields with a long tree lined drive way. The buildings, park and pool area are entirely walled and private. The courtyard needs finishing as well as some outside spaces belonging to the apartments. A few other improvements will contribute to finish off this prestigious property. There is authorization for free agriculture water.
The Château has recently been entirely restored to a very high standard and can be moved into immediately. Depending on your taste and needs, you might change some colours or make some minor changes. The electricity and plumbing is new, the roof in very good condition. The old original elements are in very good condition too. On the ground floor is electric heating and the bedrooms benefit from air conditioning.
The apartments are rented out, offering an average standard which could be easily increased. Each apartment has individual meters.
The fully equipped reception room is impressive and offers a very high standing. All the other outbuildings are structurally sound and have new roofs.
An eye catching Château entirely restored with all comfort, good business income with potential to develop, some finishing to be foreseen, a short drive from the very lively charming historical town.