LP Luxury Properties Awarded for Excellence
July 12, 2009 - Hong Kong
After just three years in print, LP - Luxury Properties magazine has won a Silver Medal ranking in Marketing Magazine Media Ranking Survey 2009, falling second to Times but edging past Forbes in the Property category.
Marketing's "Magazine of the Year" survey looks at which titles have maintained their dominance amidst increasing pressure.
"The ranking solidifies LP's position as a leading publication in the region and a benchmark for international luxury real estate," said, Olivier Burlot, Managing Director of Blu Inc Media
A total of 950 senior client marketers and agency decision-makers in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai took part in the Asian region's biggest survey on the magazine preference of advertisers and their agencies, conducted each year by research firm BDM Intelligence (BDMi).
Of the respondents, 61% were corporate clients and the remaining 39% were from media, creative, direct and interactive, and PR agencies.
blog, Magazine, Luxury Properties