Invest in Downtown Toronto
May 21, 2015 - Toronto
Downtown Toronto is one of the most sought after locations for real estate investors due to its unparalleled proximity to the city’s major transit systems, the PATH network, the financial district, major hospitals and schools. The downtown core has a walk score of 100%, making it the perfect place to walk to work or take a jog along the waterfront.
Minto Westside is unique in its kind by providing purchasers with a wide range or suite-types and sizes, as well as incredible amenities such as its Plunge Social pool, Movement Haus gym and multiple lounges for entertaining or relaxing. It’s one-of-a-kind to be in a luxury building at the corner of Bathurst St. and Front St. with all the conveniences of the King West neighbourhood right outside your door.
Buying an investment condominium at Minto Westside gives you the security of a positive return on investment and steady rental income. Right now is a great time to consider an investment property in Toronto with continuous, year-over-year increases in immigration to the city, low rental vacancies in the neighbourhood and the security of a 2 year rental guarantee.
Incredible potential at Minto Westside:
- Built by one of Canada’s top real estate developers
- Proximity to Toronto’s financial district
- Close to the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Ripley’s Aquarium, University of Toronto, Ryerson University, Chinatown, Lake Ontario Waterfront, Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- Less than 5 min walk to the world’s largest underground city (PATH) with 280,000 gross sq. metres of leasable retail floor space with more than 1,000 stores
- Walk to shops, restaurants, bars, hospitals, the cinema and theatres
- Incredible building amenities including rooftop terraces, fitness centre and more
- High rental income due to unrivalled location and lifestyle
blog, real estate, Investors, city