Beautiful gated Residential Estate set in a tranquil cliff sanctuary in Bali
December 04, 2012 - Uluwatu
Gapura Vista - a beautiful gated Residential Estate set in a tranquil cliff sanctuary. It is an intimate residential community with like-minded residents. Bali's culture is on your doorstep with a 350 year old temple and direct access to cliff over a 5000 m2 pristine temple land
Prime location on the Island's " Millionaire's Row", only 15 Minutes away from Nusa Dua Golf and Country Club and Nusa Dua with its shops, restaurants and hotels. About 25 minutes away from the New Kuta Golf course in Uluwatu and Jimbaran Beach with its restaurants and 30 minutes from the Airport. Accessing to the beach by car is possible from nearby access road.
All residences in Gapura Vista are designed by Habitat 5 and built to the same minimum quality and standard, reflecting the individual owner's preferences and life styles making. Gapura Vista is a truly unique real estate investment. It has three boutique hotels, including a Waldorf Astoria Hotel are planned on the adjacent cliff easy accessible form Gapura Vista, whilst an 18 hole golf course is rumored to be built in the immediate vicinity of Gapura Vista, ensuring capital gains on the property value. As well as a neighborhood association has been set up and a small management office put in place to coordinate security, owner's communication, general services etc.
Besides, owners may choose to contract with established leasing companies to rent out their residence if required and the management office will gladly assist with by provide services and assistance to your guests and tenants and to coordinate maintenance, security and assist your guests with daily needs such as car rentals etc. The management office however will not function as a leasing agent.
The meaning of "Tirta Kencana" is "Golden Water" or "Holy Water" and reflects the house' spectacular panoramic Ocean Views and the view towards the temple on the cliff edge and the outstanding Feng Shui principles applied in the house and its environment.
Tirta Kencana is with over 1400 m2 built up space the largest home on Gapura Vista, set atop the Gapura Vista Development, designed to maximize Panoramic Ocean Views over the Indian Ocean due to its 70 meter long frontage.
Tirta Kencana's design concept was based on it being "a Gallery", whereby its contemporary architecture intertwines spectacular Ocean views with contemporary water features, stone carvings and reliefs and endless opportunities to create Art Zones throughout the house. Well known designers from Japanese design firm Super Potato provided the input for the Japanese Horigotatsu room and the kitchen design
Tirta Kencana has extensive facilities enabling up to three families with a choice of private spaces, pools pavilions etc.:
The main Infinity Swimming Pool feature both a lap pool and an in water seating area directly in front of the Japanese room and Living Dining room
Living Dining Room, main Kitchen
The main Living and Dining room is located directly behind the main pool terrace and adjacent to the Japanese Room.
And even the kitchen features dramatic Ocean Views
Bedrooms and Private Apartments - 6
Bedroom 1 - adjacent to the main swimming pool featuring pool, ocean and garden views. Bedroom 1 has a private garden, perfect for sun bathing in privacy, spate bathroom and ensuite.
Bedroom 2 and bedroom 4- located on upper level, adjacent to master bedroom, Open Living and Spa
Bedroom 3 - Private apartment - located on lower level, featuring its own kitchen, living and dining areas, swimming pool and external access
Guest Bedroom - Private Apartment located directly off the main entrance. Free standing two story apartment featuring its own kitchen, viewing area and day bed and external access
Master Bedroom- located on the upper floor feature a huge master bedroom, 2 large dressing areas and en-suites
Large feature bathroom with Panoramic Ocean views, built in Bose systems Sky light and large feature shower
Spectacular Ocean and Pool views, serene setting for full spa treatments, hair care etc.
Technical Facts and Service Areas
- The basement offers a two car Garage, a silent gas fired Kohler backup Generator, a Wine Cellar, a Laundry and extensive Staff Areas and Staff Kitchen and an elevator to the main entertainment areas
- Due to its orientation and design, Tirta Kencana is a "cool house" with almost constant gentle breezes and noticeable sounds of the Ocean
- Living/Dining areas, Kitchen and Japanese room are fully air conditioned however due to the orientation and insulation it is rarely used.
- Cabling in place to turn the house into full smart home, provision made for future solar applications
- Cat 6E data cabling provided for internet structure or as a wireless backbone throughout the house and all terraces
- Beautifully lighted home, using mainly energy saving LED technology
- Grey water treatment ( Bio Fill)
- CC TV coverage - expandable
- Central Wiring cabinet combined with CAT 6E room can convert any data port to phone/data or fax port
- 3 telephone lines
- Cable TV and high speed internet through Fiber Optic
- Built in speaker cabling and MATV in all bedrooms living dining. Built in Hub for extensive multi-zone music systems
- Rain water collection for irrigation
- External lighting - separate circuits for decorative lighting and security lighting
Listing: Robbert van der Maas
bali, property, Luxury, residential, listing