สำหรับขาย, 1,500,000 AUD (~ 966,383 เหรียญสหรัฐ)
203 Sankeys Road Cooran, รัฐควีนส์แลนด์, ออสเตรเลีย
ประเภทอสังหาริมทรัพย์ : หน้าแรกครอบครัวเดี่ยว
รูปแบบอสังหาริมทรัพย์ : N/A
ขนาดการก่อสร้าง : N/A
ขนาดที่ดิน : 1,142,143 ft² / 106,109 m² สับเปลี่ยนขนาดที่ดิน
ห้องนอน : 4
ห้องอาบน้ำ : 2
ห้องน้ำ : 0
A gently winding drive through picturesque countryside leads to the home, which is over 120 years old and was moved to the property from Brisbane. It showcases all the grace and charm of yesteryear courtesy of features like ornate fretwork, VJ walls, hoop pine floors and silky oak windows with leadlight and stained-glass features.
Upstairs, two spacious decks allow you to take full advantage of the fresh air and long-range views over the treetops to the mountain range. This level boasts the main living space, which includes a lounge with an authentic fireplace perfect for relaxing beside on cool evenings. A separate dining room adjoins the country-style kitchen. Also on this level are two bedrooms, both opening onto decks, plus a bathroom with timber vanity and claw foot tub.
Downstairs is air-conditioned and features a second living area, bathroom, laundry, bedroom and office (or fourth bedroom), plus a covered patio. It would work equally well for teenagers, hosting guests, operating a home-based business or an Airbnb.
With around 8-10 acres of cleared land, you'll have room for a couple of horses. Additional features include stables, a 4-bay shed with boat/caravan shelter, dog fenced yard area and two pretty dams.
Anyone looking to live more sustainably will appreciate the 3.5kw of solar power and 10,000 gallons of water storage.
While offering absolute peace and privacy, this gorgeous property is just a 10-minute drive to Pomona village or 15 minutes to Cooroy, giving you a choice of schools, shops, cafes and public transport within easy driving distance. For days on the beach or indulging in fine food and boutique shopping, Noosa Heads is approximately 35 minutes from your doorstep.
It's very rare to find a property with exquisite views, provision for horses and an original Queenslander this close to Noosa. Be very quick to secure your inspection if you'd like this captivating place to become your next home.
• 26.22 private, peaceful rolling acres, breathtaking mountain views
• Approx. 120-year-old original Queenslander transported from Brisbane
• Hoop pine floors, French doors, silky oak/leadlight windows, VJ walls
• High ceilings, vintage lighting throughout, fireplaces, clawfoot bath
• Large living room, bifold doors opening onto covered, elevated deck
• Upstairs: kitchen, living and dining areas, two bedrooms and bathroom
• Downstairs: A/C, bedroom, office, living area, bathroom, laundry, patio
• Ideal for teenagers, guests, work from home or to operate as Airbnb
• 4 bay shed, boat/caravan shelter, stables, two dams, dog fenced yard
• Approx. 8-10 acres suited for horses, NBN, 10,000-gals water, 3.5kw solar
• 10 mins drive to Pomona, 35 to Noosa Heads, 41 to Sunshine Coast airport