Bán, 1.652.710 USD
Loại bất động sản : Nhà ở khác
Hình thức bất động sản : N/A
Diện tích xây dựng : 3.100 ft² / 288 m²
Diện tích đất : 135.036.000 ft² / 12.545.255 m² Chuyển đổi diện tích đất
Phòng ngủ : 5
Phòng tắm : 0
Phòng tắm : 0
Mô tả bất động sản
Recently built very nice 2-under-1 roof villa of no less than 288 m2 located on a unique piece in the Hoofddorppleinbuurt. This delightful home has no less than 6 rooms, three bathrooms, a private driveway for two cars, a very spacious roof terrace on the sunny west and a city garden at the rear with an unobstructed view of greenery and water. The house is still hull, so that a buyer can organize and furnish according to his own taste.
This villa is situated on a very well hidden spot in Amsterdam South, on a car-free part with only local traffic, lots of greenery and a village feel. Within walking distance you can reach the cozy and beloved Hoofddorpplein with a range of shops, restaurants and boutiques.
The house is divided over a ground floor, first and second floor and a basement and has the following layout:
Entrance, spacious lobby with toilet, meter cupboard and stairs to basement and first floor. This is currently an open space, but can be closed off as an entrance hall, but this space can also directly serve as an extension of the living room. The living room is located at the rear and has a generous size of 6 by 4 meters. There are plenty of options for designing and tastefully styling the room. Through folding doors at the rear you can reach the city garden that gives beautiful unobstructed views over greenery and waterways, so no buildings at the rear. The living room is in open connection with the dining room at the rear which also has doors at the rear. Because of the many large windows, there is a lot of light in the home. The very spacious open kitchen is situated at the front of the house and still needs to be placed by the buyer. A kitchen can therefore be chosen to your own taste.
Next to the house there is a private driveway that offers space for two cars.
First floor: Two very spacious bedrooms at the front, both of which have direct access to the bathroom in the middle. At the rear of the house there are two more good sized bedrooms with a bathroom in the middle. This, too, is prepared in terms of connections, so that the buyer can make it and finish it entirely his own taste. The bedrooms on this floor also have various large windows that provide all rooms with lots of light. Fixed stairs to:
Second floor: Hallway, entry into the spacious master bedroom that offers space for a King size bed, a walk in closet, its own very generous bathroom ensuite with natural light and patio doors to the roof terrace located on the sunny west.
Cellar: The handy basement space has been divided into different spaces, with the creation of a small gym and a cinema. The basement is 72 square meters so there is enough space for a laundry room, storage of bicycles wich can olso function as a general storage space. The cellar could also function as a working space.
- In accordance with the NEN2580 measurement, the living area is 287.6 m2.
- In accordance with the NEN 2580 measurement, the surface area of the building-bound outdoor space is approximately 35.4 m2.
- Lots of privacy because there is an unobstructed view of greenery and water at the rear.
- This delightful 2-under-1 roof villa has been built and delivered very recently and is still in a state of repair.
- This offers a buyer the opportunity to style and design the whole according to their own taste and finish. The layout can also be viewed flexibly. - The connections and preparations are largely done and only need a finishing touch.
- Located in a very "secret" street at the southern tip of the cozy Hoofddorppleinbuurt, where a wide range of shops, boutiques and restaurants are just steps away.
- Cadastral known: Municipality Sloten, section F, number 3135. - In accordance with the BAG viewer, the villa was built in 2017.
- This unique family home has many fine details, such as 5 bedrooms, three prepared bathrooms, a city garden at the rear, a driveway for two cars, a roof terrace on the sunny west and lots of privacy due to the unobstructed view at the rear.
- Unique location in a car-free street with only local traffic.
- The property is located on leasehold land of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
- The current period runs from 1 June 2015 to 31 May 2065.
- The General Provisions for Continuous Leasehold 2000 apply.
- The canon amounts to € 10,196.00 and is indexed for the first time on 1 June 2025.
Located at a very popular location in Amsterdam South. The cozy Hoofddorppleinbuurt is known for the many craft shops, boutiques and delicatessen. In recent years, the number of hip restaurants and lunchrooms has increased enormously, such as Caffenation, Drover’s Dog and Gent aan de Schinkel. Within cycling distance of the nicest culinary part of the Amstelveenseweg with Rons Gastrobar, Dragon I, Braai and Restaurant 95. There are various public transport options nearby and the motorway can be reached in 2 minutes.
Parking is possible through a permit system, and the property also has its own driveway.
The delivery will take place in consultation, this can be done soon.