Bán, 499.900 USD
Loại bất động sản : Nhà ở khác
Hình thức bất động sản : N/A
Diện tích xây dựng : 1.400 ft² / 130 m²
Diện tích đất : N/A
Phòng ngủ : 4
Phòng tắm : 1
Phòng tắm : 0
Mô tả bất động sản
All that you ever pictured about Africa’s nature and retreat starts here – at Cottage Siavonga, a stunning 1 acre property almost entirely framed by the blue tones of the Lake Kariba.
This mind, body and soul retreat property is a home to local flora and fauna, sure to amaze you with plump offerings of mangoes, coconut, marula fruit, oranges, limes, guavas and many more. Attracted and to this oasis are paradise fly catcher birds as well as kingfishers, eagles and hammerkops - yours to spot and photograph. The lushes lawns with the park like ambiance are often a play field for the local Hippo and there you may get an occasional visit from the lake crocodiles.
Meticulously maintained and fully secured by a gate as well as a natural wall of bougainvillea and cacti, this property boasts 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on 1 acre of land complete with your very own chicken coop, staff accommodation, a 20 foot storage container, and games room. The cottage walls are exposed, entirely constructed of local stone with arched doorways. Hand carved trim of local dark wood accent the interiors throughout.
To satisfy your curiosities, sightseeing of lions, elephants, tigers and hippos, ecological tours, canoe trips and a short drive from Cottage Siavonga off the banks of Zambezi river you will experience some of the world’s best fishing for fresh water bream and local fish Vandu.
Surrounded on 3 sides by Lake Kariba, Cottage Siavonga is located 15 minutes from the town of Siavonga, the principal tourism center for the lake, and 200 km from the Kenneth Kaunda International Airport in Lusaka. The property is fully functional and operates as an income generating holiday destination retreat. It is situated in a rural area on the banks of the 300 km long Lake Kariba and 30 minutes from the Zimbabwean border. Access hotels, restaurants, bars, and beaches in the town of Siavonga or take a trip to the world-famous Victoria Falls, located approximately 500km from Siavonga, and explore the horn of Africa in greater depth.
- Located in the southern province of Zambia on the northern shore of Lake Kariba
- 15 minute drive to the town of Siavonga - the principal center of tourism for the lake
- 200 km to the Kenneth Kaunda International airport in Lusaka
- 30 minute drive to the Zambia-Zimbabwe border
- 500 km from the world-famous Victoria Falls near the city of Livingstone
- Densely populated with planted coconut, mango, marula, orange, lime and guava trees alongside the local varieties of flora
- Contains a lake retaining wall of local stone, landscaped in a tiered fashion that is watered daily, affording extensive lawns and a park-like ambiance
- Property secured by a gate and a wall of bougainvillea and cacti
- Regular visits from mongoose, genet cats, hippos, crocodiles, otters, eagles, owls, paradise fly catchers, bats, nile monitors and many other species of birds
- Local council tax: $200/year
- Ministry of Lands Fee: $30/year
- 4 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
- 1,400 sq. ft. property
- Concrete block walls fitted with flat stone tiles and plastered internally and rendered to parts externally
- Solid concrete floors of flat stone tile finishing throughout
- Steel door frames fitted with fly screens
- Approximately 500 sq. ft. of paved patio area
- Property is located on Plot 464 in southern Zambia, Africa
- Area details: https://www.zambiatourism.com/towns/siavonga/#
- Property details: https://www.castlesiavonga.com
- See the spectacular views over the lake from the Kariba Dam as well as down the Kariba gorge
- Visit the Chirundu Fossil Forest - a 150 million year old fossil forest - on the road to Lusaka
- Organize a canoeing expedition along the Zambezi River guided by a local expert
- Plan a trip to Livingstone where you can enjoy afternoon tea or drinks on the banks of the zebra and giraffe populated Zambezi River
- Take an ecological tour of Lottery Bay and experience Africa's wildlife
- Visit one of the many crocodile farms in the area