出售, 360,000,000 泰铢 (~ 10,234,556 美元)
楼盘类型 : 其他住宅
楼盘设计 : N/A
建筑面积 : 15,510 ft² / 1,441 m²
占地面积 : 172,222 ft² / 16,000 m² 转换占地面积
卧室 : 7
浴室 : 7
浴室(企缸) : 0
Villa Mae Rim is a handcrafted work of art that took 8 years to complete. The estate is comprised of seven private and unique golden teak pavilions. Each room is equipped with modern technology that include state-of-the-art entertainment and communication systems. Almost all of the pavilions have vaulted 8-meter golden teak ceilings. Custom crafted bronze details and Jim Thompson silks are used abundantly through out the property.
A series of roofs necessary for protection from the sun and rain acts as a bridge, bringing the garden straight into the indoors. defining a spectacular lifestyle, and recalling the splendor of the LannaThai era. Golden teakwood floors, handcrafted teak furniture and an amazing collection of artifacts and antiques from many different South East Asian countries ground the interior design, hearkening back to an era of peace, tranquility and elegance.
- Sold fully furnished (not including artworks and antiques)
- Glass enclosed mosaic tiled bathrooms w/separate rain showers and spa tubs with views
- Dining pavilion elevated above the water garden
- Elegant outdoor living spaces, including spacious verandas
- Separate and spacious villas for entertaining and guests
- State-of-the-art entertainment and home-management technology
- Beautiful reclaimed teak floors
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Staff quarters of 4 rooms
11 meter x 23 meter pool
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 12 (8 full and 4 half baths)
- Indoor Area : 6,348 sq. ft.
- Terrace Area : 8,550 sq. ft.
- Land Plot Area : 16,000 sq.m. or 4 acres or 10 rai
Please feel free to contact us for further information or to make an appointment to visit the property.